Forms / Downloads
- National Terrorism Advisory System
- National Terrorism Advisory System Public Guide
- Heat Advisory Plan
- April 25, 2011
- Extreme Cold: A Prevention Guide
- Extreme Cold: A Prevention Guide to Promote Your Personal Health and Safety. From U.S. Department of Health And Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Emergency Response Plan
- The Public Health Emergency Preparedness Plan details PHDMC’s preparedness and response activities needed to reduce vulnerability to incidents having the potential to escalate into public health emergencies within Montgomery County.
- Pandemic Infuenza Preparedness/Response
- The Public Health Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response Plan provides a coordinated community response to an influenza pandemic in Montgomery County.
- Mass Dispensing and Vaccination Plan
- The purpose of the Public Health Mass Dispensing and Vaccination Plan is to detail the PHDMC’s preparedness activities and response actions associated with an incident that requires mass prophylaxis of the Montgomery County population.
- Strategic National Stockpile Operation
- The purpose of this plan is to outline under what circumstances SNS assets can be requested, how they are requested and what types of resources are included within the SNS.