- Who can request a referral?
- Anyone can request a home care referral by calling our office at (937) 225-4500. A registered nurse will coordinate home care with the patient’s physician.
- Do I need a doctor to order my care?
- Yes, a physician’s order is required to provide home care.
- What types of care do you provide?
- Therapy services such as pain management and strengthening exercises; nursing services such as wound care, medication teaching and disease management; and nutritional consultation.
- Do you provide any additional services?
- Yes. Pediatric physical therapy services such as parent teaching and home exercise programs and home health aide services such as assistance with bathing and dressing.
- How is this service paid for?
- We offer a sliding fee scale for those without health insurance. Patients who are unable to pay are also accepted. Pediatric physical therapy services are paid for by Medicaid, private insurances and other state funded resources.