Public Health is a culturally diverse organization committed to providing an inclusive and equitable place of employment. We are dedicated to public service and committed to quality relationships with one another and the community we serve. Employment with Public Health is more than just a job - it is a privilege to be part of a team that works together to provide the highest standards of excellence in service as we build a healthier Montgomery County. In addition to quality, affordable and competitive healthcare benefits to full-time employees, Public Health provides the following:
- Equal Employment Opportunities
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Membership with Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Eligibility to contribute to a Deferred Compensation Program (Section 457 plan)
- And much more...
Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County (PHDMC) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic testing, or other unlawful bias. Except when such a factor constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification (“BFOQ”).
Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County offers regular full and part-time employment. Visit the employment opportunities site to view the current listing of available positions.
Select the position you are interested in viewing. The full position description will be downloaded to your device as a PDF document.
21 April 2021294 KB
29 March 2021266 KB
09 March 2021267 KB
04 March 2021281 KB
26 February 2021285 KB
26 February 2021286 KB
24 February 2021263 KB
24 February 2021234 KB
01 February 2021263 KB
01 February 2021303 KB
17 December 2020303 KB
17 December 2020282 KB
04 December 2020260 KB
16 November 2020302 KB
- Only applications and resumes for Public Health positions will be accepted.
- All positions are subject to criminal background checks.
- Applicants who declare use of nicotine/tobacco in any form, including replacement therapy products and prescription medications used to treat smoking addiction on the Public Health - Dayton & Montgomery County Application for Employment, shall not be considered for employment.