Get free at-home COVID-19 tests
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order #44 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
Order your tests now so you have them when you need them.Order Free At-Home Tests
Obtenga pruebas caseras gratuitas de COVID-19
Todos los hogares de EE.UU. son elegibles para ordenar 4 pruebas caseras gratuitas de COVID-19. Las pruebas son gratuitas. Las pruebas serán enviadas en un plazo de 7 a 12 días a partir del pedido.
Pida sus pruebas ahora para tenerlas cuando las necesite.Ordene pruebas caseras gratuitas
COVID-19 testing sites include:
(Information may change, check with provider for current status of their testing)
Local pharmacies & urgent cares (most by appointment only – check online or call)
- Premier Health - Old Fairgrounds Site (across from Miami Valley Hospital)- 1229 S. Main St., Dayton, OH
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- No appointment needed.
- This is a drive-through site. Please remain in your car. The test will be done there.
- Need doctor’s order – without doctor’s order it’s self-pay.
- They have standard PCR testing, and rapid antigen. However, you must pay out of pocket for rapid test.
- The OnMain (Old Fairgrounds) site's rapid tests are self-pay only.
By appointment AND with an order from a child’s pediatrician, specialist or Kids Express.
- 884 Valley Street, Dayton – in between main campus and Child Health Pavilion -
Make an appointment
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 865 W Market St, Troy -
Make an appointment
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- State of Ohio regional testing site Springboro Campus (Adults and Children)
- Location: 3300 West Tech Road, Springboro – across the street from the south campus
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Test: PCR only
- Cost: None.
- No order or appointment needed.
Kettering Health Network
- Southview Medical Center (1997 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd.) & Huber Heights Center (8701 Old Troy Pike)
- These sites are for preprocedural patients and patients with a physician order and appointment. Those with a physician order can schedule a test using MyChart or by calling 937-558-3903 or 937-558-3988.
SV Diagnostic Labs
- 212 N Springboro Pike Miamisburg, OH 45449
- 7070 Miller Lane Dayton OH 45414
- No appointment required. for additional information about the covid testing, visit https://www.Svdiagnosticlab.Com/ or call sv diagnostic labs at 614.254.6031.
Different Types of Tests:
- A viral test tells you if you have a current infection. Two types of viral tests can be used: nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) and antigen (rapid) tests.
- An antibody test (also known as a serology test) might tell you if you had a past infection. Antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current infection.
Who should get tested?
The following people should get tested for COVID-19:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had a known exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.
- People who are fully vaccinated should get tested 3-5 days after exposure, and wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days or until they receive a negative test result.
- People who are not fully vaccinated should quarantine and be tested immediately after being identified, and, if negative, tested again in 5–7 days after last exposure or immediately if symptoms develop during quarantine.
- People not fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine who are prioritized for expanded community screening for COVID-19.
- People not fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine who have been asked or referred to get testing by their school, workplace, healthcare provider, state, tribal, localexternal icon or territorial health department.
Who does not need to be tested?
The following people who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 do not need to get tested if they do not have COVID-19 symptoms:
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered, as long as they do not develop new symptoms, do not need to get tested.