Enroll in the Medical Reserve Corps and take part in the effort to protect Ohioans.
You may be qualified to join the force administering COVID-19 vaccine throughout your community.
Ohio needs help from licensed healthcare professionals, including:
- Physicians assistants.
- Pharmacists and pharmacy interns.
- Emergency medical technicians.
- Dental hygienists.
- Respiratory care professionals.
- Go to the Ohio Responds Volunteer Registry at https://www.ohioresponds.odh.ohio.gov.
- Click “Register Now.”
- Click “Add Organizations,” select the plus sign (+) for a drop down of county MRC units.
- Select your county of residence or employment.
- Complete the application.
- Congratulations! You will hear from your local coordinator with next steps within one to two days.