COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Registration
Age 65+ or Severe Congenital or Early-Onset Disorders
Vaccination Clinic Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Pfizer
- Registration Begins: 8:30 am on Friday, February 19, 2021.
Registration [Due to vaccine supply, registration is limited to the first 1,713 registrants. With 1,018 being available via website registration and 695 via phone.]
Location: Dayton Convention Center, 22 E. 5th St, Dayton, OH 45402 Free parking is available at the Dayton Transportation Center.
Phase 1B Eligible Individuals Include:
- Montgomery County residents 65 years of age or older.
- Montgomery County residents ages 16 years of age or older, with a qualifying severe congenital, developmental or early-onset disorder as listed below.
The following severe conditions only qualify if hospitalization was required within the past year. (Patients will be required to attest to meeting the criteria during registration.)
- Vaccine recipients must be age 16 or older to be eligible for the Pfizer vaccine.
- Any individuals with one of the conditions above AND an intellectual or developmental disability who have not yet received the vaccine should contact their local board of developmental disabilities for assistance scheduling an appointment.
- Participants must show proof of age and Montgomery County residency (examples include driver’s license or photo ID, birth certificate, physician statement (including shot records), census records, U.S. Passport, etc.)
- Participants can be accompanied by someone providing mobility assistance, but those individuals will not be able to receive a vaccination during this clinic.
- Participants will be seated and socially distanced during the vaccination and recovery process.
- Public Health staff will be available to direct participants to the clinic area.
- Vaccination will be provided free of charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited vaccine supply. No Phase 1A first dose vaccinations will be available until further notice.
For a list of other locations providing COVID-19 vaccinations please visit: https://www.phdmc.org/vaccine-update